Trailblazer guidebooks provide practical information on specific routes… in less accessible parts of the world.
Corsica Trekking GR20
- 32 large-scale maps & guides to Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Corte & Porte-Vecchio
48 colour photos
120mm x 180mm 5" x 7"
- Opinionated, pragmatic...a damn good book
- Justin Murphy (UK)
- The Independent
- The Times
Slicing diagonally across Corsica’s jagged spine, the legendary red-and-white waymarks of the GR20 guide trekkers across a succession of snow-streaked passes, Alpine meadows, massive boulder fields and pristine forests of pine and oak – often within sight of the sea. Physically demanding from start to finish, it’s a superlative 170km, two-week trek.
- 32 detailed trekking maps – with comprehensive route descriptions
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest; these are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Accommodation and restaurants – reviews of places to stay and eat at all budgets: the pick of the gîtes, hotels and restaurants on and near the GR20
- Gateway towns – comprehensive guides to Ajaccio, Bastia, Calvi, Corte & Porte-Vecchio
- French words & phrases – for trekkers
- Corsican flora – full-colour photo guide
Read an Excerpt:
- Independently or with a group?
- Route options
- Practical information for the visitor
- Sample route guide
Price: £11.99 buy online now…