I've said it before and I'll say it again, Trailblazer guides take some beating.
— Adventure Travel
Coast to Coast Path: St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay
(British Walking Guide)
109 trail maps & 8 town plans
14 stage maps & 2 overview maps
55 colour photos 10 B&W photos. 5pp flower guide
120mm x 180mm 5" x 7"
- The maps are clearer and more easily read than Wainwright's.
- Backpack magazine, Autumn 2014
- an enjoyable hike made easier by your publication
- John Hedrick, President of the Potomac Appalachian Trail Club in Virginia, USA
- The numerous detailed walking maps ... make planning your hike all the more easy.
- Trek & Mountain
- You could pick this book up and never use another resource from the first stages of planning to arriving in St. Bees.
- Stuart Greig
- The most complete guide: with all the detail you'll need for a walk in Wainwright's footsteps.
- The Sunday Times
- We were very impressed by your guidebook & I used it not only for the walk but also for booking B&Bs etc.
- Jane Johnson
- An outstandingly good value and very useful guide.
- Nichola Hele
- Just like the Hadrian's Wall guide which we used a couple of years ago, it has been a huge help in both planning and doing the walk and really added to our enjoyment.
- David Bull
The Coast to Coast Path is a 191½-mile (307km) trail that runs from St Bees on the Irish Sea across the width of Northern England to the North Sea at Robin Hood’s Bay. This spectacular two-week walk crosses three National Parks – the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the North York Moors.
NEW 7th edition:
- Completely rewalked and all information rechecked
- The largest scale walking maps available – at just under 1:20,000 – our maps are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available elsewhere
- Unique mapping features - in many walking guides the reader has to read a route description then try to relate it to the map. Our guides are easier to use because walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply.
- Downloadable GPS waypoints also included.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety over two weeks or sampling the highlights on daywalks and short breaks
- All-in-one-guide – reviews of places to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), places to eat, attractions along the way
- Comprehensive public transport information for weekend and day walks– all access points on the path
- Henry Stedman is the author of bestselling Trailblazer guides to Kilimanjaro and Hadrian’s Wall Path
Read an Excerpt:
- About the Coast to Coast path
- Practical information for the walker
- Using this guide
- Sample route guide: St Bees to Ennerdale Bridge
Price: £11.99 buy online now…