Guides that will send you packing.
Born in Chatham, Kent, Henry Stedman has been writing guidebooks for over 15 years and is the author or co-author of over a dozen titles, including Trailblazer's Kilimanjaro – The trekking guide to Africa's highest mountain, Dolomites Trekking, Coast to Coast Path, Hadrian’s Wall Path, South West Coast Path series Parts 1 to 3: Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path, Cornwall Coast Path and Dorset & South Devon Coast Path as well as the Rough Guides to Indonesia and Southeast Asia and The Bradt Guide to Palestine.
When not travelling or writing, Henry lives in England editing other people’s guidebooks, maintaining his Kilimanjaro website and arranging climbs on the mountain through his company, Climb Mount Kilimanjaro.
Visit Henry Stedman's Website
Books by Henry Stedman:
- Cornwall Coast Path (South-West Coast Path Part 2)
- Kilimanjaro - The trekking guide to Africa's highest mountain
- Coast to Coast Path: St Bees to Robin Hood's Bay
- Hadrian's Wall Path: Wallsend to Bowness-on-Solway
- Dales Way: Ilkley to Bowness-on-Windermere
- South-West Coast Path Books 1-3
- Exmoor & North Devon Coast Path (South-West Coast Path Part 1)
- Dorset & South Devon Coast Path (South-West Coast Path Part 3)
- Coast to Coast Path, 4th/5th (previous edns)
- Coast to Coast TRACKLOG
- Coast to Coast Path, 6th (previous edition)