Guides that will send you packing.
Dorset & South Devon Coast Path (South-West Coast Path Part 3)
60 detailed walking maps & 10 town plans
30 colour photos & colour flower section
120mmX 180mm, 5" X 7"
- Throughout the guide is a detailed description of the route to be taken. This is particularly well written and comprehensive.
- three excellent guides to the trail
- The independent
- lots of value
- The Great Outdoors
This new guide covers the third and last section of the South West Coast Path, from Plymouth to Poole Harbour (203 miles). This beautiful route includes 95 miles within England’s only Natural World Heritage Site, the Jurassic Coast, and passes dramatic cliffs and headlands, Chesil Bank’s impressive spit and Lulworth Cove, winding through idyllic seaside villages such as Beer and Lyme Regis.
- 70 maps – 10 town plans and 60 large-scale walking maps – at just under 1:20,000 – showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features; includes GPS waypoints
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the route in its entirety or sampling the highlights on day walks and short breaks
- Practical information for all budgets – Where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what
- Comprehensive public transport information for day walks – all access points on the pathCo-authored by Henry Stedman & Joel Newton. Henry Stedman is the author of bestselling Trailblazer guides to Kilimanjaro, the Coast to Coast Path and Hadrian’s Wall Path
1. Unique mapping features – In many walking guidebooks the reader has to read a route description then try to relate it to the map. Our guides are much easier to use because walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply. With their uncluttered clarity, these are not general-purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
2. An all-in-one guide – Trailblazer guides include practical information not usually found in walking guides to the UK: places to stay, places to eat, attractions along the way and public transport information.
3. Part 3 of new South-West Coast Path series
Read an Excerpt:
- How difficult is the path?
- Planning your walk
- Using this guide
- Sample route guide: Bigbury-on-Sea to Salcombe
Price: £11.99 buy online now…