Worth watching out for.
- John Cleare
- Route guide from the Atlas to the Sahara for 4WD, motorcycle, van & mountain bike
10 colour photos, 55 B&W photos
135mm x 210mm
- Drive to Marrakech like Keith Richards ...This trip is easily done as Chris Scott explains...
- The Guardian, 22 May 2011
- Essential reading
- Land Rover World, October 2009
- The brand new bible for off-roading to and across this corner of North Africa
- Wanderlust, October 2009
- A must-have
- Land Rover Owner, August 2009
- A comprehensive and inspirational read
- Land Rover Monthly, October 2009
For the independently mobile traveller the mountains and deserts of southern Morocco are a year-round destination offering a thrilling variety of experiences. Covering over 10,000km from the High Atlas to the Mauritanian border, Morocco Overland features detailed GPS off-road routes for 4WDs, motorcycles,campervans and mountain bikes as well as scenic byways suitable for any vehicle.
The book also includes guidance on choosing and preparing vehicles, the best places and times to go, getting to Morocco as well as local fly-drive options and off-road driving and riding techniques.
NEW FOR THE 2ND EDITION
- 8 NEW routes, making a total of 56 routes in total
- GPS downloads with additional online content including mapping and imagery
- Shorter and more concise at 244pp (than the previous edition at 277pp), with more pages devoted to routes and fewer to choosing a bike and maintenance
- All material has been checked and updated
- Price remains the same as for the 1st edition
Plus covers the following:
- Getting to Morocco: Cross country routes and Mediterranean ferries
- Guidelines on vehicle choice and preparation
- Fly-drive: local 4WD and bike rentals
- 56 routes covering 10,000km, including the Atlantic route to Mauritania
- Each route is reversible and graded for difficulty, scenery and best time of year
- Over 40pp of detailed mapping for each route
- Hundreds of GPS waypoints plus additional mapping and GPS downloads available at www.morocco-overland.com
Read an Excerpt:
- Contents List
- When to go
- Where to go
- What can I do in...
- Sample route - High Atlas: Midelt – Agoudal – Dades
Check the Author's website
Price: £15.99 buy online now…