Practical guidebooks for the more adventurous traveller.
- The Herald
Cornwall Coast Path (South-West Coast Path Part 2)
Bude to Plymouth
142 detailed walking maps & town plans
30 colour photos & colour flower and bird sections
120mm x 180mm, 5" x7"
- three excellent guides to the trail
- The independent
- Editor's choice
- Cornwall Today
- Packed with information and excellent hand-drawn maps, these are essential companions.
- Trailblazer has a strong reputation for the idiosyncratic but very useful maps that illustrate these handy guides, which are small and light enough to slip into a backpack or coat pocket.
- The Telegraph
- To read it makes you wish to be there walking the route. Recommended.
- Backpack, Journal of the Backpackers Club
This guide to the coast path from Bude to Plymouth (288¼ miles/460km) covers the second section, Cornwall, of the 630-mile (1014km) South-West Coast Path.
This is some of the best coastal walking in Europe. The footpath takes in tiny fishing villages, rocky headlands, bustling resorts, wooded estuaries and golden surf-washed beaches. It is an area rich in wildlife, with seabirds, wild flowers, dolphins and seals.
The path has been completely rewalked and all the information checked for the new 5th edition.
- Includes 142 detailed walking maps: the largest-scale maps available – At just under 1:20,000 (8cm or 31/8 inches to 1 mile) these are bigger than even the most detailed walking maps currently available in the shops. Now includes GPS waypoints.
- Unique mapping features – walking times, directions, tricky junctions, places to stay, places to eat, points of interest. These are not general-purpose maps but fully edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the entire route or sampling the highlights on day walks or short breaks
- Detailed public transport information for all access points
- Practical information for all budgets – What to see; where to eat (cafés, pubs and restuarants); where to stay (B&Bs, hotels, bunkhouses, hostels and campsites)
Read an Excerpt:
- About the coast path
- Planning your walk
- Using this guide
- Sample route guide: Bude to Crackington Haven
Price: £11.99 buy online now…