I've said it before and I'll say it again, Trailblazer guides take some beating.
— Adventure Travel
Peddars Way and Norfolk Coast Path
Knettishall Heath to Cromer (British Walking Guide)
40 colour photos
- Shortlisted East Anglian Book Awards 2011
- Eastern Daily Press-Jarrold
- comprehensive coverage
- everything needed to enjoy the trail
- Comprehensive and detailed
- Walk magazine
The Peddars Way and Norfok Coast Path is a 93-mile (150km) trail that runs through East Anglia from Knettishall Heath on the Norfolk/Suffolk border and follows a Roman road to Holme-next-the-Sea. From here the trails hugs the beautfiul Norfolk coastline through Holkham, Blakeney and Cley to end at Cromer.
- 60 maps – 5 town plans and 55 large-scale walking maps - at just under 1:20,000 - showing route times, gradients, where to stay, interesting features. Plus downloadable GPS points.
- Itineraries for all walkers – whether walking the entire route or sampling the highlights on day walks
- Practical information for all budgets – Knettishall Heath through to Cromer: where to stay (campsites, hostels, B&Bs, pubs and hotels), where to eat, what to see
- Comprehensive public transport information – for all access points on the path
- Unique mapping features – in many walking guidebooks the reader has to read a route description then try to relate it to the map. Our guides are far easier to use because walking directions, tricky junctions, places to stay and eat, points of interest and walking times are all written onto the maps themselves in the places to which they apply. With their uncluttered clarity, these are not general purpose maps but fully-edited maps drawn by walkers for walkers.
- An all-in-one guide – Trailblazer guides include practical information not usually available in walking guides to the UK; places to stay, places to eat, attractions along the way and public transport information.
- Includes downloadable GPS waypoints
Read an Excerpt:
- About the Peddars Way & Norfolk Coast Path
- Practical information for the walker
- Using this guide
- Sample route guide: Knettishall Heath to Little Cressingham
Price: £11.99 buy online now…